International Shipping with Vareya
Vareya is optimally built to help brands expand globally and fulfill international customer orders. In addition to having fulfillment center locations close to major consumer markets globally, Vareya also ships products internationally from any of our fulfillment centers.
Since 2016, Vareya has been the trusted name in eCommerce order fulfillment as a result of our commitment to first-rate service, and flexible, straightforward terms, which include:
- No setup costs
- No minimums
- No hidden fees
- No long-term storage fees
- Pay-as-you-go service
- Free integration with your shopping cart
- Free support from our client services & IT teams
Our award-winning fulfillment services save your business time, money and headaches, and our 30-day, risk-free trial period makes it easy to put us to the test.
eCommerce spending is expected to grow significantly over the next 5-10 years, and with eFulfillment Service, your business will be poised to tap new markets and handle rapid growth
Best practices for international shipping
- Let customers know you ship internationally or to a particular country. Saying right on your site that you offer shipping to their location increases the chance of them purchasing from you and being comfortable that you are experienced in shipping to them.
- Inform customers that they will likely have to pay duties on the product. Most people know they will have to pay additional duties on international orders, but making sure there are no surprises makes for happier customers.
- Include an HTS code for each of the products entered in your system. These codes are used in classifying goods for international customs and are required for international orders. Even if you have not shipped a particular product internationally, it is helpful to be prepared in case you receive an international order.